Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm back!


What a weird week this has been, I felt a bit train wrecked after the injury, was in pain and had some trouble sleeping, but on Friday I got the stitches removed and couldn't believe my eyes, in just six days the lip had gone from almost split open to just a small scar! The doctors did say that lips heals great, but I am still floored by the quick improvement. The tiny scar that is left is something I can totally live with.

I also got the okay from the nurse to return to skating and today I went to practice, as I thought it would be good to keep up the momentum, since I got a bit scared after the accident. I took it easier today, normally I'm a bit of a speed freak, and really tried to work on my technique instead. All in all it went well and it was also nice to show how well the lip healed to the team mates who got a bit shocked too, as it looked really bad after the injury.

I have been awful replying to comments lately, but I will address some questions, like what sort of fabrics I use for test garments, in separate posts.


3 comments:

  1. glad you are better! I see you are wearing that beautiful new blouse! Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's amazing, looks great!
    glad you healed so quickly and easily!

    ReplyDelete