Monday, February 27, 2012

Scarred


I fell flat on my roller skates yesterday, and apperently that was enough to crack my lip. I ended up in the emergency room and had to stitch my lip. Not the sort of stitching I am used to and while I tried to keep my cool it was a rather unpleasant experience. The doctors says my lip will be scarred but that it will probably fade over time. It looks much worse in a close up but I will spare you the experience. But now you'll know why I might look a bit odd in future photos!

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear! About a year ago the dentist slipped and cut my lip, I had to get stitches also, so I agree with you, not the best experience. I hope you mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear of your accident, it must have been difficult. I wish you very rapid healing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad would tell you, it builds character!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Looks painful. Hope it fades quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been following your blog for years and I'm sorry to see you in pain. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I've had a few skating accidents in the day, but never needed stitches. Hope you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete