Friday, February 17, 2012

Katja of Sweden goodies







It's pretty great to have a vintage furniture and porcelain fanatic as a colleague. Today he directed me to an auction site that sells vintage mint condition 60 and 70's garment from design wonderkind Katja of Sweden. She is almost like a Swedish Coco Chanel, focusing on easy fitting, liberating garments in simple shapes, often done in knits with strong prints. So for the first time in my life I have bid on vintage garments. Of course the prices will fly through the roof, but at least I have thrown myself into the bidding game.

5 comments:

  1. Will you divulge the name of the site, pleeeease?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, see what Anon says below. The auction was last Saturday. And I didn't win a thing :(

      Delete
  2. http://www.skanesauktionsverk.se is the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that red and white dress is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are these original 'katja of sweden's?

    ReplyDelete