Sunday, December 25, 2011

So what's up?


As you might have noticed, blogging has been sparse lately. Even my mother asked me the other day if everything was fine since I haven't updated the blog lately. Never mind that I talk to her all the time, the blog clearly has a life and a message of it's own! Anyways all is well with me - and the picture above sums up my life pretty well. I have just been busy with training both in the roller rink and off, and since I usually feel pretty wiped out during this time of the year there has not been much sewing or other inspirational things going on, you know something always has to give. I think I am in the best shape of my life and that is a nice feeling, but I do miss other, more creative outlets. Now I got a week off from work and hopefully I can get back to both sewing and blogging.

3 comments: