Friday, November 11, 2011

In the nick of time


Just one mere hour before we left for the event I finished the final seam on my dress. Remind me to never use this modus operandi again! I felt like a Project runway contestant in the end, frantically hand sewing the zipper in hoping it would not break when I put the dress on. I am usually stickler for high end finishing but I will admit I did some compromises at the end this time. That said it looked exactly the way I wanted it would. I'll share more details later!

5 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress looks gorgeous.. Would love to see the full shot! You look great btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful. Hope the event was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had my wedding dress made remember sewing beading on my bridesmaid dresses the night before. Its is not recommended as a stress buster. You looked beautiful BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, what a PERFECT wedding dress! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete