Sunday, September 11, 2011

Playing with some embroidery


My vintage Bernina (late 80's) has quite a few decorative stitches. Some which looks really nice, especially considering how old the machine is - I think it might have been one of the first computerized versions, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways I played around with the stitches a while back and got so thrilled about the result that I decided to include one of the patterns in my next Floremark collection. Not in a big way, the slow speed doesn't allow for that, but on a few details.





4 comments:

  1. We have those old Bernina's at work and I ADORE them! They are just such hard working machines. I like the way you used the star burst design on the shirt. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embroidery is really sweet. I think it will be a perfect addition to your garments, a very personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing what you do. Your designs are so tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The star stitch is fabulous! Love seeing it across the inside neckline.

    ReplyDelete