Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dress day



I have been wearing jeans, jeans and more jeans since I returned to work a month ago. I'm always tired and in a hurry in the morning and tend to reach out for the thing closest to me, which usually are the jeans that I threw on the floor the night before. But today when I woke up I felt a bit more well rested than usual and decided to wear one of my favorite dresses that I made (and screen printed) three years ago. Making a little bit more effort with the clothes totally helps elevating the daily grind for me.

9 comments:

  1. Firstly, I have to admit that I have been visiting your blog for a while now and I admire a lot of your projects. Secondly this dress is so nice and you look in it wonderful. And last but not least - I have to thank you and thank you and thank you so much, because thanks to you I have started to watch Project Runway. It is such a great inspiration and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you so much. And great to hear that you've discovered Project Runway, it's very addictive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress, I love the collar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I wore a pretty skirt today and it's boosted my mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right that what you wear makes a big difference in your outlook! You look terrific! Hope it was a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely 100% agree with your statement about wearing a nice outfit and having a better day. When I put thought and effort into my clothing, I feel better about myself, am in a better mood, and have a better time at work. When I don't try and throw any old thing on, I take less pleasure in the daily grind. This dress is cute and I would totally wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress!!! LOVE the screen printing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curios about the process behind the screen printing if you feel like sharing - did you first print the fabric or made/cut the dress? Looks really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your designs, great clothes.

    ReplyDelete