Monday, January 10, 2011

Long sleeves and a new year





Hope you all had a great holiday. I have been going easy on the sewing machine lately, last year was so intense, must have sewn around 60 garments, including a bridal dress, so I definitely felt a burn-out in December. My new slower pace has meant that I have yet to list a few long sleeve versions of Floremark garments that I cranked out during the holidays. I got a few request for those so I thought it would be a good addition. I'm also working (in my head mostly) on a few new designs for Floremark and also have a few Burda patterns (like the Karl Lagerfeld skirt) in the pipeline. It was good to have a little break, as I am slowly seeing my sewing urge coming back again.

7 comments:

  1. I love your tops! They look very soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long sleeve tops! Be prepared for more orders and so more sewing :-)
    I also lost my sewing mojo a little after making loads of Christmas presents, but it's coming back.
    I can't wait to see your new patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such cute shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the compliments on the tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tops are looking good. I like long sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and I'm in love with this shirt with the Peter Pan collar. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete