Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Work in progress

This is how the prototype for my competition entry looks like right now. 

And this is how our kitchen looked like when we came home from work today. The landlord is doing a complete kitchen overhaul. Luckily we don't have to do anything! I will definitely post photos once the renovation is done.

And this is how our temporary kitchen looks like. My boyfriend had put it together when I came home from work yesterday, and I think it looks really cute. Like a cabin kitchen! The only drawback is that it's right  next to my sewing corner, so it's even more crammed than usual.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. Sewing and cooking...two things that I absolutely love to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The competition entry looks very intriguing. I am looking forward to seeing how it develops. Good luck with the mini kitchen and the re-do.

    ReplyDelete