Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall spirit


Took this picture of myself with the fancy Nikon work camera as I was rushing between jobs this weekend (between artist exhibitions actually, I have a great job sometimes). It was such a beautiful day and the weather suddenly got warmer again, Also I haven't had my hair cut since May, and it shows. Luckily I got an appointment on Friday, but I will just trim the ends as I'm growing my hair a bit longer again. While I think that a chin length bob is my best hair style, I like it longer sometimes for variation. That's about the only thing about myself that I change these days, my style is very predictable. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, I'm way behind in my blog reading. Hair is so endlessly versatile. I love changing everything with a new haircut!

    ReplyDelete