Saturday, October 16, 2010

Floremark lookbook


I spent last evening taking photos for a simple Floremark lookbook and have spent a pretty significant amount of time today editing said photos in Photoshop. This stuff is hard! We only have good natural light in our apartment a couple of hours a day during the the darker seasons, so I often have to rely on a flash that I direct towards a reflecting wall. I would rather use natural light since it's much softer.


Mariner sailor sweater. 100% Swedish made dark navy cotton interlock. 
S-M-L (also available in petite and tall)


Vivian sweater jacket. Marled grey organic 100% cotton sweatshirt knit.
S-M-L (also available in petite and tall)
Olga blouse. Cream coloured organic 100% cotton jersey.
S-M-L-XL (also available in petite and tall)


Grethe cardigan. Marled dark grey rayon jersey with knitted black lace details.
S-M-L (also available in petite and tall)
Lilith skirt. Champagne coloured 100% cotton satin.
S-M (also available in petite and tall)



Leslie cardigan. Black100% cotton corduroy and cotton/lycra ribbing.
S-M-L (also available in petite and tall)
Roxy sailor t-shirt. Black and cream striped organic 100% cotton jersey
S-M-L (also available in petite and tall)


Mariner sailor dress. 100% Swedish made dark navy cotton interlock.
S-M-L (also available in petite and tall

6 comments:

  1. I think the photos look great! I'm putting the Vivian jacket on my Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny! Very flattering to hear that you like the Vivian jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos look great. I love the cotton sweatshirt jacket. Are you making more than one size on these things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been coveting the Mariner sailor sweater for a long time now! The dress is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy: Yes most everything is S-M-L and the blouses goes up to XL. Of course I should have included that info from the start - I'll blame it on photo editing exhaustion :)

    Kyle: Thank you, I do love both very much too and wear them a lot, the dress and the sweater that I wear in the photos are a year old and you can't really tell, the fabric is such good quality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos looks great!, the natural light is the best but it's so difficult to catch it. Your way to design is unique and necessary in these days. ;) A pleasure discover your blog today!

    ReplyDelete