Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy before the hibernation




Got a little further along with the sample for my new holidayish Olga top today. Lately I have been feeling super energetic, I got a great flow at work, I am going to the gym really regulary (and even walking 7km to work at least once a week) and on the sewing front I have a similar rush of energy and excitement. The scary part is that I know it won't last much longer.  As much as I love living in Sweden, the long dark winters are always hard to deal with. So I try to get as much done as I can now and hope I will still be able to keep a sense of fun this winter, even though I won't have as much energy as I do now. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the look of this top, and I like the name :)

    I wish I could borrow some of your energy! I have been trying to get some sewing related things done but not as much as I would like. I did just finish fitting a dress form. It was a lot of fun. (I will try to post the results on my blog soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found a trick to keep myself busy and sewing during colder times... gather with a few friends and make some things together! you won't get as much done but it's so much fun, and it's very productive to have one evening a week that is just dedicated to sewing, no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I like this top a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this darling piece - the color, the color, the details!

    fashionmademefunky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Olga top is looking beautiful so far. Looking forward to seeing the completed look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann: I'll send you some over right now! The dress form fitting sound very interesting, I'll check back!

    Annet: I love that too, I have a bunch of friends that also craft and we try to meat up sometimes, but never manage to be consistent, there are always stuff happening and then it kinda dwindles. But you got me inspired to try again

    Kyle: Thank you!

    Jenny: Aww, thanks!

    Minnado: Thank you, 'll hope I won't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this top! The color is very cool!

    ReplyDelete