Saturday, September 11, 2010

Photo course

I have just returned from a week long photo course for journalists who has to take their own photos when out on assignments. I've had so much fun, the days were super long, with classes all days and photo assignments most evenings. But the time flew. I love taking photos but stress (and well laziness) sometimes prevents me from taking ambitious photos when out on the field. Being both a photographer and writer can sometimes be draining. So this week has been great kick in the butt when it comes to my journalistic photography. I think my best skills lies in capturing moments between people, but it was good trying out other types of scenarios and techniques that I feel less comfortable with. So here is a diverse bunch from my photo week.









1 comment:

  1. I enjoy pictures that capture people's exchanges the best. With a brother who studied and teaches photography and a son who has shown an interest in the field, I enjoyed your post and pictures very much.

    ReplyDelete