Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quiz time


It's been so long that it hardly feels real anymore, but tonight I will make my quiz show debut. The one I recorded in January. I wish I could say "keep your fingers crossed!" but alas it's too late... But I still feel a nervous knot in my stomach, just as many others I have a hard time hearing my actual voice and I fear I will make some silly grimaces. I have a pretty expressive face normally, but I really tried to keep it cool for the cameras. For my approximately three Swedish blog readers the show airs tonight on SVT2 at 19.00 and it can also be viewed on-line afterwards. (but possibly only to Swedish IP addresses, I am not sure if this show is area restricted). Anyway, I will post some screen shots afterwards and I might add some silly captions too!

Edit: News from a reader from Tokyo, apparently you can watch the show on-line abroad! It will be available tonight after 18.30 GTM I think, which would be 13.30 US EST time. Mine is episode 84

9 comments:

  1. Hi Johanna,

    I can view it from Tokyo. I'm watching Episode 83. I'm so excited. Despite the language, I could answer "Jimi Hendrix" and was correct. Haha. So what number is your episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Stefani: Hehe, excellent! The on-line episode I am in will probably not air until after the show has been aired on tv, which is after 18.30 GTM time I think. Mine is episode 84

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice! I love "Vem vet mest". Use to see on svt-play when I'm home in Provence but now I'm in Sweden and I can see it live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you during the intros!!!! You look great! I have to watch the whole episode later, when my high-functioning internal Swedish-to-English translating cap is on. (Kidding. I don't have such a cap, so I will just be lost the whole time, waiting for glimpses of my favorite Swedish blogger and hoping you make it to the end. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it through half of the show before my brain threatened to explode. I liked the top you finally chose to wear and you had a lovely smile. The cadence of the host and the speed of the questions and answers was so different than it would be with American TV. I was totally fascinated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >>Medea: I love the show too, it's such a quick and fun format.

    >>Antoinette: If you ever find that cap, please let me know!

    >>Bianca: Yes the speed is insane, there is no time for thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Congrats on your TV fame! I just wanted to say I read your review of the Anita Jeans on Pattern Review and wanted to thank you for taking the time to make such a useful review. All the best and happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay you're famous!!

    (also, Swedish sounds really funny to English years. I'm giggling watching it...)

    ReplyDelete