- That I soon (hopefully!) will get my hands on these bright red sneakers from Ecco.
- That spring has finally arrived after the snowiest and coldest winter in decades
- That we can finally afford a holiday in the sun this summer. Yesterday I booked flights to Athens for two weeks of trekking around the Grecian archipelago!
- That I have sold 28 Floremark garments since October (which also explains my lack of "on-line presence" lately, pretty much all my personal leisure time is dedicated to work - so some things gotta give and now I realize that I used to spend a lot of time on-line. Which I loved BTW, no guilty feelings about that - in fact I miss it).
- That this weekend is the easter weekend, which means four days off work. Yippie!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Posted by Johanna at Tuesday, March 30, 2010