Monday, January 18, 2010

Olga blouse in organic cotton



In between watching the premiere episode of the new season of Project Runway (yay! it looks very promising) and my new "guilty pleasure" The City (it's in New York, it's about the fashion world, - what can I say?) I have been a busy sewing bee the last few days. My latest knit top is a new version of this design . It's done in organic unbleached cotton jersey, the best I have ever got my hands on, it's silky soft and falls beautifully. I even managed to score some matching ribbing in organic cotton, so I am a very happy camper today.






It's available in my Etsy store and currently included in a Treasury (Etsy's user curated galleries). Go check that one out, because the curator has put together a very clever mix, where I share place with some very desirable vintage wallpaper tools (honest!) and a cool screen printed camera diagram amongst other lovely stuff.

7 comments:

  1. I love it! The details are so chic and cute, like something Amelie Poulain would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the top is super cute. Love the vintage touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is gorgeous!!! I love the red and cream together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say, I love your blog more and more. You make such lovely things, it's a joy to visit every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty blouse. Oh, with a red skirt-!

    ReplyDelete