Friday, November 6, 2009

New skirts in my store


Last night I updated my Etsy shop with the Edith and Maud skirt. The Maud skirt is already pretty much sold out. I sold one straight away and the other two are reserved for buyers. Also I am currently sold out of the Mariner sweater. So I need to check with the factory to see if I can get more fabric. I don't want to quit that style since it's clearly Floremark's bestseller. So the next two weeks are going to be super busy in terms of filling orders. Hopefully I will able to squeeze in a new fashion documentary review and even do a little rework project that I have planned for a 60's dress that I bought last week. We'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your etsy success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, too bad! I love that Maud skirt and would have bought one for sure. Congrats though on the success so far!

    ReplyDelete