Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I bought a new pin cushion

 

My main pin cushion went missing last week, and despite a thorough search around my sewing area AND my other studio I could not find it. I don't use pins all that much, I prefer pattern weights, but when I suddenly don't have access to any pins I realized that I do need them. So I decided to buckle down and get a new cushion. And found this lovely linen and crochet cushion from the Etsy seller Namolio. Isn't it beautiful? It kinda reminds me of the round crochet cushions with fabric backing that my grandparents used on their sofas and rocking chairs.

Of course the next day my eldest daughter found my old pin cushion under our sofa. But it doesn't hurt to have one extra - just in case.

2 comments:

  1. The best way to find something is to buy a new one! That's how I found my missing seam rippers, among other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>Joy: You are so right! I now own three seam rippers because of that correlation.

    ReplyDelete