Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cicci in Graydon

While most of Floremark's clothes has been shipped to people who I have not met in person, I also have a local customer - my friend Cicci. She bought a Graydon jacket and is also getting the Maud skirt. So when she picked up the jacket I took a photo of her - since I suspect it's one of the few chances I will get to see my customers wearing the garments. 

Cicci is a total clothes lover- just like me. We can talk about clothes for hours, she has a very discerning eye, is analytical in her approach to clothes and has pretty specific tastes. So it was really cool to work with her!

6 comments:

  1. I really love this coat - it's my favorite of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful.

    Including a "Customer Photo Gallery" on your blog would be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is definitely my favourite of your designs. Why? its simple and its elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wide collar is distinctive, but I think it's the closure I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat coat - I love the detail on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Gail, this is my favorite one of your designs (so far!). Cici looks great in her new piece.

    ReplyDelete