Friday, October 30, 2009

My new work studio


It has great lightning and a big work table with just the perfect height. Oh, and it also happens to be the washing room in our rental apartment building. I'm not sure this use is entirely sanctioned, but until I run into a grumpy neighbor I will continue using this handy facility. No more painful "crawling on the floor" cutting sessions! Also this neat setup has cut my cutting time in half, and that in itself makes a nightly trip to the basement worthwhile.

7 comments:

  1. Sneaky and smart:) If you live there your rent pays for the use of the table. Who said it was only to be used for folding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks perfect~! Hope you can use for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scandinavians.... even your communal basement laundry rooms are a pinnacle of great taste and urban simplicity. That is why I will keep visiting your fine region, every chance I get, for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My New York studio. Kanske en dag?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I can imagine it works wonderful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When are you giving up your day job?

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>Tracy: Yes I agree with you, I just don't know if I have the staunchness to say that if I run into a grumpy neighbor.

    >>NGLaLALa: I am keeping my fingers crossed, but I do feel a little nervous about the set up

    >>Antoinette: Hehe, well you should have seen it before the renovation, it was a total dump! There has to be washing rooms in all apartment buildings here, so no laundry-mat visits for us, thankfully! Washing is grinding enough anyway.

    >>Fredrik: Absolut! Om inte annat så tycker jag att vi flyttar dit när vi blir pensionärer :)

    >>Karin: It is a huge improvment, I don't have any proper cutting space in our small apartment.

    >>Gail: Well getting a basement studio is a first step!

    ReplyDelete