Thursday, October 22, 2009
Can't believe it's been a week since I last blogged. Time goes by fast sometimes. I've been to Stockholm for a few days and have been busy in general. I do have tons of stuff to blog about, but I'll start by doing the meme that comes with the award that Antoinette and Sue so kindly gave to me.
1. I am very very scared of snakes. My phobia even spills on to lizards as they kinda reminds me of snakes.
2. I used to be a librarian. But it wasn't the right fit for me.
3. This Monday, after a co-worker's suggestion, I applied to a televised quiz show (they where looking for female contestants). On Tuesday morning a producer called and asked me 20 questions. I had to get at least 10 questions right to qualify, I scored 11 (just barely scraping by here!). So now I'm gonna be on national television, and the whole thing feels really weird.
4. I used to cook, preserve and bake like there was no tomorrow. But now I just don't have the time or energy anymore. I think sewing has eaten my kitchen time.
5. I am 37 years old. I feel very comfortable with my age, but I am also someone who likes to leave at least a toe in the door of my younger years. It was crazy and sometimes hard, but I also had a lot of fun!
6. I can give Seinfeld a run for the money when it comes to being a breakfast cereal aficionado. I always have several kinds at home and sometimes when I go to bed I long for the morning when I can have my cereals again.
7. I am addicted to coffee. But I have no plans to kick that addiction. Coffee just gives me too much pleasure.
BTW, tomorrow marks the day of my 1 year anniversary as a blogger. I plan to do a little give-away to celebrate so stay tuned!