Sunday, October 4, 2009

Etsy shop is up!


Phew, my shop is finally up and running on Etsy. While the listing process is pretty straight forward, there are still a lot of stuff to consider when setting up a shop. I am really grateful for the Etsyhacks that makes listing items on Etsy much easier. Another shout-out goes to my resident proof reader (aka the boyfriend) who helped me straightening out the kinks in my shop today. And the third thank you goes to all you guys who have left encouraging comments about my clothing project. Please feel free to poke around the shop and report to me if anything seems wonky.

Some stuff in the making:
  • I am going to open a shop on the European option Dawanda too, but that will happen another day.
  • More garments are on the way and if you want to get notified about that and other tidbits you can join my mailing list over at my Floremark blog.
  • I plan to start a Facebook group for the same purpose, but again that is for another day.

Now I'm gonna let the shop set for a few days so that I am sure everything is working, then I plan to start spreading the word around. We'll see how that works (feeling a little nervous here!). Oh well, one thing at the time...

8 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Johanna, and congratulations- I'm glad your work has apid off.I have been admiring the 'Celia' for a while......!Moz, Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and good on you for taking the next step in your sewing/design journey.

    Your clothes are gorgeous and everything looks really professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a look at your shop. All garments looks wonderful and very professional. You did a fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, all looking great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the shop. Have you given up your day job?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete