Thursday, June 4, 2009

Regrouping

Thank you for the sympathies and encouragements! I felt so stupid when I realized what I had done and since the fabric is expensive I hadn't bought any extra for scenarios like this. But as Ann noted, at least the fabric was still available for reorder. That was my biggest worry, I even closed my eyes while I was waiting for the fabric page to load!

Antoinette suggested that use
those sleeve remnants to make a matching hat for my kids. That's a great idea, but my oldest have already snatched the sleeves and plan to make some kind of refashion poncho combo with it. I'll keep you updated if that project pans out.
Meanwhile my youngest borrowed what will become the hood later on...


2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear more fabric was available! Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I hear about your almost-expert sewing older daughter, the more I think we'd get along well! (Sounds like me, scavenging the waste bin for my mom's pricey remnants!) And your younger is just adorable. What a great model!

    ReplyDelete