Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The deal is done


Anita and I exchanged our craft projects yesterday and we are both really pleased with how it turned out. Or pleased is the wrong word - I just love, love, love the crochet beret that she made for me!

Also for all you US folks: Look out for two new fashion documentaries that I think will be interesting:
Project runway winner Jay McCarrol's Eleven minutes, a movie that by some has been heralded as the new Unzipped. I had hoped Eleven minutes would turn up at the Gothenburg film festival this year, but sadly it didn't.

Another fashion thing scheduled for cinema release is The September issue, a documentary about American Vogue's thickest and most profitable issue. The focus is on Anna Wintour and it sounds pretty promising. Hopefully it's better than The Devil wears Prada, I could barely finish the book, and the movie wasn't all that either IMO.
Both will be hitting the US cinemas soon and possible be on cable as well.

And a little update: Anita sent me a photo of the bag after she pimped it up with the crochet table runner (such a cool idea!) and she also wants to tell my readers that she really loves the bag :)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know those two documentaries were coming out, so thanks for the heads-up! The beret is wonderful -- great trade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did Anita love the bag as much as I did? Her beret is wonderful - such gorgeous colors and I bet it helps keep you warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Antoinette: Hope you get to see them! I'll keep my fingers crossed that they will appear as DVD:s or downloads.
    >>Luckylibbet: She did! And we are already planning more craft trades

    ReplyDelete